The educators who lead us in our youth, or influence us in our maturity, play a large role in the decisions we make and the people we are. A great mentor stimulates a person's creativity, imparts confidence, and instils values that go beyond the confines of a classroom.
Our Train the Trainer professional development workshop is designed to focus on various topics pertinent to teachers, professors, and lecturers of students of all ages. Go past being a teacher and gain the know-how on being a mentor, an inspiration, and a guide. Our customised workshops are held onsite to utilise training in the atmosphere you're accustomed to, and offer tips and techniques from industry leaders who run the workshop with the backing of numerous years of experience.
- Become a confident, inspiring educator that leads students for a lifetime; understand the importance of teacher/ student interaction.
- Implementing technology in the classroom.
- Identifying students with learning disabilities.
- The importance of the classroom environment.
- Creating strong lesson plans; applying past technique with present day circumstances.
|Apply past technique with present day circumstances.|
|Understand the importance of teacher - student interaction.|
|Identify important factors of a learning environment.|
|Create strong lesson plans & enforce them.|